Sunday, November 23, 2008

Paranoia has its uses

Well hell...

They decided to make put me in charge of sumthing...security of all things...haven't quite decided if that's good or bad as yet...but time will tell...

I still don't think the powers that be fully understand me or what they've got themselves into...but just as I have confidence in them...perhaps they see sumthin I don't quite see in meself...

Zem used to say...let ya suspicious side work for ya...not gainst ya...before I left the Sanctuary

I miss that old place...but this mission is more important...

The Festivals' affiliation with the Angel Cartel is something I'm getting more and more accustomed too...maybe even starting to...enjoy.

I always knew I wasn't quite like the others back home...but...its frightening how much I relish acquiring targets in my sights.

The Festival has been moving towards embracing cloaking technology....so everything is proceeding as planned...least that's some good news to report later.

I wonder how my brothers are doin on their assignments...honestly I think ...for once...I got the better deal.

No comments: